Asymmetric Information, Portfolio Managers, and Home Bias
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wioletta Dziuda & Jordi Mondria, 2012. "Asymmetric Information, Portfolio Managers, and Home Bias," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 25(7), pages 2109-2154.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph Steinberg, 2018.
"International Portfolio Diversification and the Structure of Global Production,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 29, pages 195-219, July.
- Joseph Steinberg, 2017. "Online Appendix to "International Portfolio Diversification and the Structure of Global Production"," Technical Appendices 16-74, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Nicolas Coeurdacier & Hélène Rey, 2013.
"Home Bias in Open Economy Financial Macroeconomics,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 51(1), pages 63-115, March.
- Nicolas Coeurdacier & Hélène Rey, 2010. "Home bias in open economy financial macroeconomics," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/c8dmi8nm4pd, Sciences Po.
- Coeurdacier, Nicolas & Rey, Hélène, 2012. "Home Bias in Open Economy Financial Macroeconomics," CEPR Discussion Papers 8746, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicolas Coeurdacier & Hélène Rey, 2010. "Home bias in open economy financial macroeconomics," Working Papers hal-01069440, HAL.
- Nicolas Coeurdacier & Hélène Rey, 2011. "Home Bias in Open Economy Financial Macroeconomics," NBER Working Papers 17691, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolas Coeurdacier & Hélène Rey, 2013. "Home Bias in Open Economy Financial Macroeconomics," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1shj1p7td8e, Sciences Po.
- Orkun Saka, 2017. "Domestic banks as lightning rods? Home bias during the Eurozone crisis," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 122, European Institute, LSE.
- Nelson Camanho & Harald Hau & Hélène Rey, 2018. "Global Portfolio Rebalancing and Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 24320, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymmetric Information; Portfolio Managers; and Home Bias;
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2010-02-27 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-IFN-2010-02-27 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tor:tecipa:tecipa-393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.