Cost benefit analysis vs. referenda
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsCost benefit analysis; elections; referenda; project evaluation;
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2007-04-21 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-PBE-2007-04-21 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tor:tecipa:tecipa-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .