On Ergodicity of Some TAR(2) Processes
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sheena, Yo & Takemura, Akimichi, 1992. "Inadmissibility of non-order-preserving orthogonally invariant estimators of the covariance matrix in the case of Stein's loss," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 117-131, April.
- Sinha, Bimal Kumar, 1976. "On improved estimators of the generalized variance," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 617-625, December.
- M. S. Srivastava & Tatsuya Kubokawa, 1999. "Improved Nonnegative Estimation of Multivariate Components of Variance," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-38, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Perron, F., 1992. "Minimax estimators of a covariance matrix," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 16-28, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:99cf55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .