Maximum of Gaussian Field on Piecewise Smooth Domain: Equivalence of Tube Method and Euler Characteristic Method
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sinha, Bimal Kumar, 1976. "On improved estimators of the generalized variance," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 617-625, December.
- M. S. Srivastava & Tatsuya Kubokawa, 1999. "Improved Nonnegative Estimation of Multivariate Components of Variance," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-38, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Sheena, Yo & Takemura, Akimichi, 1992. "Inadmissibility of non-order-preserving orthogonally invariant estimators of the covariance matrix in the case of Stein's loss," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 117-131, April.
- Perron, F., 1992. "Minimax estimators of a covariance matrix," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 16-28, October.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-07-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:99cf54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.