The Role of Mobility among Regions in Coordination
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sheena, Yo & Takemura, Akimichi, 1992. "Inadmissibility of non-order-preserving orthogonally invariant estimators of the covariance matrix in the case of Stein's loss," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 117-131, April.
- Sinha, Bimal Kumar, 1976. "On improved estimators of the generalized variance," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 617-625, December.
- M. S. Srivastava & Tatsuya Kubokawa, 1999. "Improved Nonnegative Estimation of Multivariate Components of Variance," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-38, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Perron, F., 1992. "Minimax estimators of a covariance matrix," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 16-28, October.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-1999-07-28 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-PUB-1999-07-28 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:99cf53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .