A Dynamic Theory of Debt Restructuring
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hisashi Nakamura, 2007. "Strategic Default Jump as Impulse Control in Continuous Time ( Revised in February 2008 )," CARF F-Series CARF-F-115, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Hisashi Nakamura, 2007. "A Continuous-Time Analysis of Optimal Debt Contracts: Theory and Applications," 2007 Meeting Papers 230, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hisashi Nakamura, 2007. "Strategic Default Jump as Impulse Control in Continuous Time," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-532, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2006cf433. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .