Estimation of the Precision Matrix of a Singular Wishart Distribution and its Application in High Dimensional Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nobuaki Hoshino, 2005. "Engen's extended negative binomial model revisited," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 57(2), pages 369-387, June.
- Gupta, Pushpa L. & Gupta, Ramesh C. & Tripathi, Ram C., 1996. "Analysis of zero-adjusted count data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 207-218, December.
- Masaaki Sibuya, 1993. "A random clustering process," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 45(3), pages 459-465, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2005cf362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .