Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Salonen, Hannu & Vartiainen, Hannu, 2010.
"On the existence of undominated elements of acyclic relations,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 217-221, November.
- Hannu Salonen & Hannu Vartiainen, 2005. "On the Existence of Undominated Elements of Acyclic Relations," Game Theory and Information 0503009, EconWPA.
- Voorneveld, Mark, 1997.
"Equilibria and approximate equilibria in infinite potential games,"
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 163-169, October.
- Voorneveld, M., 1996. "Equilibria and Approximate Equilibria in Infinite Potential Games," Discussion Paper 1996-94, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Giovanni Facchini & Freek van Megen & Peter Borm & Stef Tijs, 1997.
"Congestion Models And Weighted Bayesian Potential Games,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 193-206, March.
- Facchini, G. & van Megen, F.J.C. & Borm, P.E.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1997. "Congestion models and weighted Bayesian potential games," Other publications TiSEM c80cf83c-bb5a-4cc2-a12c-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Monderer, Dov & Shapley, Lloyd S., 1996. "Potential Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 124-143, May.
- Voorneveld, Mark & Norde, Henk, 1997.
"A Characterization of Ordinal Potential Games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 235-242, May.
- Voorneveld, M. & Norde, H.W., 1996. "A Characterization of Ordinal Potential Games," Research Memorandum 734, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Voorneveld, M. & Norde, H.W., 1997. "A characterisation of ordinal potential games," Other publications TiSEM b7112a05-1878-4d36-beb3-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2004. "Best response dynamics in finite games with additive aggregation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 94-110, July.
- Nikolai Kukushkin, 2011. "Nash equilibrium in compact-continuous games with a potential," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 40(2), pages 387-392, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsprocedural rationality; non-transitive preferences; cognitive equilibrium;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D89 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tkk:dpaper:dp20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandra Maslowska). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tukkkfi.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .