Permanent income, current income and consumption : Evidence from panel data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lusardi, A., 1992. "Permanent Income, Current Income and Consumption: Evidence form Panel Data," Papers 9253, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher D. Carroll, 2000.
"Requiem for the Representative Consumer? Aggregate Implications of Microeconomic Consumption Behavior,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 110-115, May.
- Christopher Carroll, 2000. "Requiem For The Representative Consumer? Aggregate Implications Of Microeconomic Consumption Behavior," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 320, Society for Computational Economics.
- Christopher D. Carroll, 2000. "Mathematica code for Requiem for the Representative Consumer?," QM&RBC Codes 40, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Pischke, Jorn-Steffen, 1995.
"Individual Income, Incomplete Information, and Aggregate Consumption,"
Econometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 805-840, July.
- Jorn-Steffen Pischke, 1991. "Individual Income, Incomplete Information and Aggregate Consumption," Working Papers 669, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Pischke, J., 1992. "Individual Income, Incomplete Information, and Aggregate Consumption," Discussion Paper 1992-38, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pischke, J.S., 1993. "Individual Income, Incomplete Information, and Aggregate Consumption," Working papers 93-16, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Pischke, Jörn-Steffen, 1991. "Individual income, incomplete information, and aggregate consumption," ZEW Discussion Papers 91-07, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Pishke, J.S., 1992. "Individual Income, Incomplete Information and Aggregate Consumption," Papers 9238, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Attanasio, Orazio P., 1995.
"The intertemporal allocation of consumption: theory and evidence,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 39-56, June.
- Orazio P. Attanasio, 1994. "The Intertemporal Allocation of Consumption: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 4811, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumption; Incomes; Panel Data;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiucen:9da849f1-ab7a-4f21-8467-927efd465efc. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://center.uvt.nl .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .