Testing for mean-variance spanning with short sales constraints and transaction costs : The case of emerging markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Sarno, Lucio, 2008. "Assessing the benefits of international portfolio diversification in bonds and stocks," Working Paper Series 883, European Central Bank.
- Marie Briere & Ariane Szafarz, 2015.
"Does commercial microfinance belong to the financial sector? Lessons from the stock market,"
Post-Print CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 67, pages 110-125, March.
- Brière, Marie & Szafarz, Ariane, 2015. "Does Commercial Microfinance Belong to the Financial Sector? Lessons from the Stock Market," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 110-125.
- Marie Briere & Ariane Szafarz, 2014. "Does Commercial Microfinance Belong to the Financial Sector? Lessons from the Stock Market," Working Papers CEB 14-024, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marie Brière & Ariane Szafarz, 2015. "Does Commercial Microfinance Belong to the Financial Sector? Lessons from the Stock Market," Post-Print hal-01491987, HAL.
- Chabot, Benjamin & Kurz, Christopher J., 2009.
"That's Where the Money Was: Foreign Bias and English Investment Abroad, 1866-1907,"
64, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Benjamin Chabot & Christopher J. Kurz, 2009. "That's Where the Money Was: Foreign Bias and English Investment Abroad, 1866-1907," Working Papers 972, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Jianqing Fan & Yingying Li & Ke Yu, 2012.
"Vast Volatility Matrix Estimation Using High-Frequency Data for Portfolio Selection,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 107(497), pages 412-428, March.
- Jianqing Fan & Yingying Li & Ke Yu, 2010. "Vast Volatility Matrix Estimation using High Frequency Data for Portfolio Selection," Papers 1004.4956, arXiv.org.
- C. J. Adcock, 2005. "Exploiting skewness to build an optimal hedge fund with a currency overlay," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(5), pages 445-462.
- Tim A. Kroencke & Felix Schindler & Andreas Schrimpf, 2014.
"International Diversification Benefits with Foreign Exchange Investment Styles,"
Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 18(5), pages 1847-1883.
- Kroencke, Tim Alexander & Schindler, Felix & Schrimpf, Andreas, 2011. "International diversification benefits with foreign exchange investment styles," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-028, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Tim A. Kroencke & Felix Schindler & Andreas Schrimpf, 2011. "International Diversification Benefits with Foreign Exchange Investment Styles," CREATES Research Papers 2011-10, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Bastien Drut, 2010.
"Sovereign Bonds and Socially Responsible Investment,"
Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(1), pages 131-145, April.
- Bastien Drut, 2009. "Sovereign Bonds and Socially Responsible Investment," Working Papers CEB 09-014.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bastien Drut, 2009. "Sovereign Bonds and Socially Responsible Investment," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-17, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Bastien Drut, 2010. "Sovereign bonds and socially responsible investment," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/192788, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Piti Disyatat & Gaston G Gelos, 2001. "The Asset Allocation of Emerging Market Mutual Funds," IMF Working Papers 2001/111, International Monetary Fund.
- de Roon, F.A. & Nijman, T.E. & Werker, B.J.M., 2000. "Currency Hedging for International Stock Portfolios," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2000-21-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Tatiana Didier & Roberto Rigobon & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2013.
"Unexploited Gains From International Diversification: Patterns Of Portfolio Holdings Around The World,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 95(5), pages 1562-1583, December.
- Tatiana Didier & Roberto Rigobon & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2010. "Unexploited Gains from International Diversification: Patterns of Portfolio Holdings Around the World," NBER Working Papers 16629, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Didier, Tatiana & Rigobon, Roberto & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2011. "Unexploited gains from international diversification : patterns of portfolio holdings around the world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5524, The World Bank.
- Nijman, T.E. & de Roon, F.A. & Werker, B.J.M., 2001. "Testing for Mean-Variance spanning with short sales constraints and transaction costs : The case of emerging markets," Other publications TiSEM f4a3551a-d7ae-4c22-8813-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Michael R. Powers & David M. Schizer & Martin Shubik, 2003.
"Market Bubbles and Wasteful Avoidance: Tax and Regulatory Constraints on Short Sales,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1413, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- David M. Schizer & Michael R. Powers & Martin Shubik, 2003. "Market Bubbles and Wasteful Avoidance: Tax and Regulatory Constraints on Short Sales," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm356, Yale School of Management.
- Stefano Herzel & Marco Nicolosi & Cătălin Stărică, 2012.
"The cost of sustainability in optimal portfolio decisions,"
The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3-4), pages 333-349, May.
- Stefano Herzel, Stefano & Marco Nicolosi, Marco & Starica, Catalin, 2010. "The cost of sustainability on optimal portfolio choices," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2010/15, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Stefano Herzel & Marco Nicolosi & Catalin Starica, 2011. "The cost of sustainability on optimal portfolio choices," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 84/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Chih-Hsiang Chang & Wen-Shan Chiang, 2014. "Conditioned Responses towards Measures Relating to the Capital Cost of Short Sellers: Evidence from Taiwan," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 17(03), pages 1-27.
- Raymond Kan & Guofu Zhou, 2012. "Tests of Mean-Variance Spanning," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 13(1), pages 139-187, May.
- Wolff, Dominik & Bessler, Wolfgang & Opfer, Heiko, 2012. "Multi-Asset Portfolio Optimization and Out-of-Sample Performance: An Evaluation of Black-Litterman, Mean Variance and Naïve Diversification Approaches," VfS Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62020, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jianqing Fan & Jingjin Zhang & Ke Yu, 2008. "Asset Allocation and Risk Assessment with Gross Exposure Constraints for Vast Portfolios," Papers 0812.2604, arXiv.org.
- Lingfeng Li, 2003. "An Economic Measure of Diversification Benefits," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm371, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Jul 2003.
- Mensah, Jones Odei & Premaratne, Gamini, 2014. "Exploring Diversification Benefits in Asia-Pacific Equity Markets," MPRA Paper 60180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Galvani, Valentina & Behnamian, Aslan, 2009. "A Comparative Analysis of the Returns on Provincial and Federal Canadian Bonds," Working Papers 2009-7, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Kai Li & Asani Sarkar & Zhenyu Wang, 1999. "Assessing the impact of short-sale constraints on the gains from international diversification," Staff Reports 89, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Jing-zhi Huang & Zhaodong Zhong, 2013. "Time Variation in Diversification Benefits of Commodity, REITs, and TIPS," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 152-192, January.
- de Roon, F.A. & Nijman, T.E. & Veld, C.H., 1997. "Analyzing specification errors in models for futures risk premia with hedging pressure," Discussion Paper 1997-102, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ning Tang & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2008. "The Efficiency of Pension Plan Investment Menus: Investment Choices in Defined Contribution Pension Plans," Working Papers wp176, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Susan Thorp, 2004. "That Courage is not inconsistent with Caution: Foreign Currency Hedging for Superannuation Funds," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 148, Econometric Society.
More about this item
Keywordsportfolio investment; transaction costs; regression analysis; variance;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiucen:60caeb48-a8bf-480a-a37e-c7ebf4f7c9cd. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: http://center.uvt.nl .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.