In Search of a Reasonable Credit Growth Rate for Turkey
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hakan Kara & Hande Kucuk & Tolga Tiryaki & Canan Yuksel, 2014. "In Search of a Reasonable Credit Growth Rate for Turkey," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 14(1), pages 1-14.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Terrones & Enrique G. Mendoza, 2008.
"An Anatomy of Credit Booms; Evidence From Macro Aggregates and Micro Data,"
IMF Working Papers
08/226, International Monetary Fund.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Marco E. Terrones, 2008. "An anatomy of credit booms: evidence from macro aggregates and micro data," International Finance Discussion Papers 936, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Marco E. Terrones, 2008. "An Anatomy Of Credit Booms: Evidence From Macro Aggregates And Micro Data," NBER Working Papers 14049, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. Hakan Kara, 2012. "Monetary Policy in Turkey After the Global Crisis," Working Papers 1217, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Òscar Jordà & Moritz Schularick & Alan M Taylor, 2011.
"Financial Crises, Credit Booms, and External Imbalances: 140 Years of Lessons,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 59(2), pages 340-378, June.
- Òscar Jordà & Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2010. "Financial Crises, Credit Booms, and External Imbalances: 140 Years of Lessons," NBER Working Papers 16567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erdem Başçı & Hakan Kara, 2011. "Finansal istikrar ve para politikası," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 26(302), pages 9-25.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aslihan Atabek & Dan Andrews & Rauf Gonenc, 2017.
"Rebalancing Turkey’s Growth by Improving Resource Allocation and Productivity in Manufacturing,"
1704, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Aslihan Atabek & Dan Andrews & Rauf Gönenç, 2017. "Rebalancing Turkey’s growth by improving resource allocation and productivity in manufacturing," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1367, OECD Publishing.
- Varlik Serdar & Berument M. Hakan, 2016. "Credit channel and capital flows: a macroprudential policy tool? Evidence from Turkey," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 145-170, January.
- Ülke, Volkan & Ergun, Ugur, 2013. "The Relationship between Consumer Price and Producer Price Indices in Turkey," MPRA Paper 59437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Engin Yilmaz & Bora Suslu, 2016. "Turkish Non-Core Bank Liabilities," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 14(1), pages 75-92.
More about this item
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:econot:1303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .