The sources of comparative advantage in tourism
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nowak, Jean-Jacques & Petit, Sylvain & Sahli, Mondher, 2013. "Intra-Tourism Trade in Europe," MPRA Paper 62236, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:col:000385:015960 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sharon Hadad & Yossi Hadad & Miki Malul & Mosi Rosenboim, 2012. "Measuring and ranking structural economic efficiency: exploring the case of Spain compared to Germany," World Review of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1), pages 13-22.
More about this item
Keywordstourism; comparative advantage; trade in services;
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2010-02-05 (International Trade)
- NEP-TUR-2010-02-05 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sza:wpaper:wpapers100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Melt van Schoor) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desunza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .