Interactions in knowledge systems: Foundations, policy implications and empirical methods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krugman, Paul R, 1993. "What Do Undergrads Need to Know about Trade?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 23-26, May.
- Keith Smith & Karl Führer & Espen Dietrichs & Errko Autio, "undated". "Innovation Activities in Pulp, Paper and Paper Products in Europe," STEP Report series 199704, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lavoie, Marie & Finnie, Ross, 1998. "The occupational dynamics of recent Canadian engineering graduates inside and outside the bounds of technology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 143-158, June.
- Oerlemans, Leon A. G. & Meeus, Marius T. H. & Boekema, Frans W. M., 1999. "Learning innovation and proximity. An empirical exploration of patterns of learning: a case study," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa383, European Regional Science Association.
- Schartinger, Doris & Rammer, Christian & Fischer, Manfred M. & Frohlich, Josef, 2002. "Knowledge interactions between universities and industry in Austria: sectoral patterns and determinants," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 303-328, March.
- Manuel Acosta & Daniel Coronado & MÂª Dolores Leon & MÂª Rosario Marin, 2005. "Determining factors of patent generation in Andalucia (Spain) - Does public policy support technological knowledge generation in universities?," ERSA conference papers ersa05p269, European Regional Science Association.
- Aykut Lenger & Erol Taymaz, 2006. "To innovate or to transfer?," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 137-153, April.
- Vecchi, Alessandra & Brennan, Louis, 2009. "A cultural perspective on innovation in international manufacturing," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 181-192, June.
- Oerlemans, Leon A.G. & Meeus, Marius T.H. & Boekema, Frans W.M., 1998. "Learning, innovation and proximity. An empirical exploration of patterns of learning: a case study," Working Papers 98.3, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Oerlemans, Leon A. G. & Boekema, Frans W. M. & Meeus, Marius T. H., 2000. "On The Spatial Embeddedness Of Innovation Networks: An Exploration Of The Proximity Effect," ERSA conference papers ersa00p57, European Regional Science Association.
- Oerlemans, L.A.G. & Meeus, M.T.H. & Boekema, F.W.M., 2001. "On spatial embeddedness of innovation networks : An exploration of the proximity effect," Other publications TiSEM 05a1ad7e-a27e-4ef0-85c5-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Oerlemans, L.A.G. & Meeus, M.T.H. & Boekema, F.W.M., 2001. "Firm clustering and innovation," Other publications TiSEM c4398688-1710-449a-83e7-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Marianne Broch & Per M. Koch & Siri Aanstad, "undated". "Nye virkemidler for innovasjon – hva gjøres i andre land?," STEP Report series 200209, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- repec:spr:scient:v:101:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1408-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oerlemans, Leon A.G. & Meeus, Marius T.H., 2002. "Spatial embeddedness and firm performance: an empirical exploration of the effects of proximity on innovative and economic performance," ERSA conference papers ersa02p054, European Regional Science Association.
- Oerlemans, L.A.G. & Meeus, M.T.H. & Boekema, F.W.M., 1998. "Do networks matter for innovation? The usefulness of the network approach in analysing innovation," Other publications TiSEM b5b01e96-86f7-4fdf-95c0-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Nedko Mintchev, 2007. "Clusters – Characteristics and Structure," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 96-125.
- Simachev, Yuri & Kuzyk, Mikhail & Feygina, Vera, 2014. "Cooperation between Russian research organizations and industrial companies: factors and problems," MPRA Paper 57503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spielkamp, Alfred & Vopel, Katrin, 1998. "Mapping innovative clusters in national innovation systems," ZEW Discussion Papers 98-45, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Thomi Walter & Werner Robert, 2001. "Regionale Innovationssysteme," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsgeographie, De Gruyter, vol. 45(1), pages 202-218, October.
- Yu. Simachev & M. Kuzyk & V. Feygina., 2014. "R&D Cooperation between Russian Firms and Research Organizations: Is There a Need for State Assistance?," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 7.
- Natalie Holden, 2015. "An exploration of interactive contextual and dispositional factors which influence a collective process of entrepreneurial activity: a novel case at Bristol Zoo," Working Papers 27, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Nov 2015.
- Irina A. Zaraychenko & Aleksey I. Shinkevich & Mikhail Y. Shvetsov & Klavdiya G. Erdyneyeva & Lidiya A. Bordonskaya & Aleksandra E. Persidskaya & Sofya A. Rozhkova & Aleksandr A. Afanasyev, 2016. "Innovation Networks Modeling Within the Concept of Open Innovations," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(1), pages 192-198.
- Benoît Godin, 2006. "The Knowledge-Based Economy: Conceptual Framework or Buzzword?," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 17-30, January.
- Alexander Schacht, 2012. "Commercializing inventions from public research: Does speed matter?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-026, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stp:stepre:1994r10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nils Henrik Solum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/steppno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .