Input-output analyses of the pollution content of intra- and inter-national trade flows
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Karen Turner & Cathy Xin Cui & Soo Jung Ha & Geoffrey Hewings, 2014. "Input-output analyses of the pollution content of intra- and inter-national trade flows," Contemporary Social Science, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 430-455, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- P. Poor & Jamie Smith, 2004. "Travel Cost Analysis of a Cultural Heritage Site: The Case of Historic St. Mary's City of Maryland," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 28(3), pages 217-229, August.
- Forrest, David & Grime, Keith & Woods, Robert, 2000. "Is It Worth Subsidising Regional Repertory Theatre?," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(2), pages 381-397, April.
- Stephen Malpezzi, "undated". "Hedonic Pricing Models: A Selective and Applied Review," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 02-05, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Anna Alberini & Alberto Longo, 2009.
"Valuing the cultural monuments of Armenia: Bayesian updating of prior beliefs in contingent valuation,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 41(2), pages 441-460, February.
- Anna Alberini & Alberto Longo, 2007. "Valuing the Cultural Monuments of Armenia: Bayesian Updating of Prior Beliefs in Contingent Valuation," Working Papers 2007.36, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Andrew Narwold & Jonathan Sandy & Charles Tu, 2008. "Historic Designation and Residential Property Values," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 11(1), pages 83-95.
- Lazrak, F. & Nijkamp, P. & Rietveld, P. & Rouwendal, J., 2009. "Cultural heritage: hedonic prices for non-market values," Serie Research Memoranda 0049, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Marilena Pollicino & David Maddison, 2001. "Valuing the Benefits of Cleaning Lincoln Cathedral," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 25(2), pages 131-148, May.
- Brereton, Finbarr & Clinch, J. Peter & Ferreira, Susana, 2008. "Happiness, geography and the environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 386-396, April.
- Halvorsen, Robert & Pollakowski, Henry O., 1981. "Choice of functional form for hedonic price equations," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 37-49, July.
- Victor Ginsburgh & David Throsby, 2006. "Handbook of the Eonomics of Art and Culture," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/152412, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Bille, Trine & Schulze, Gunther G., 2006. "Culture in Urban and Regional Development," Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture, Elsevier.
- Jaap Boter & Jan Rouwendal & Michel Wedel, 2005. "Employing Travel Time to Compare the Value of Competing Cultural Organizations," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 29(1), pages 19-33, February.
- Anna Alberini & Alberto Longo, 2006. "Combining the travel cost and contingent behavior methods to value cultural heritage sites: Evidence from Armenia," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 30(4), pages 287-304, December.
- John Whitehead & Suzanne Finney, 2003. "Willingness to Pay for Submerged Maritime Cultural Resources," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 27(3), pages 231-240, November.
- David Maddison & Terry Foster, 2003. "Valuing congestion costs in the British Museum," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(1), pages 173-190, January.
More about this item
KeywordsInterregional input-output models; pollution trade balance; pollution attribution; air pollution;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-05-14 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-05-14 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stl:stledp:2011-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Liam Delaney). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/destiuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .