Immigrant Economic and Social Outcomes in Canada: Research and Data Development at Statistics Canada
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hou, Feng & Picot, Garnett, 2010. "Preparing for Success in Canada and the United States: the Determinants of Educational Attainment Among the Children of Immigrants," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2010-13, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 30 Apr 2010.
- repec:bla:intmig:v:50:y:2016:i:4:p:951-976 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hou, Feng & Picot, Garnett, 2009. "Seeking Success in Canada and the United States: the Determinants of Labour Market Outcomes Among the Children of Immigrants," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-63, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 28 Nov 2009.
- Grady, Patrick, 2009. "The impact of immigration on Canada’s labour market," MPRA Paper 25148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grady, Patrick, 2011. "How are the Children of Visible Minority Immigrants Doing in the Canadian Labour Market?," MPRA Paper 28503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick, Grady, 2016. "How are the Children of Visible Minority Immigrants Doing? An Update Based on the National Household Survey," MPRA Paper 71707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grubel, Herbert & Grady, Patrick, 2011. "Immigration and the Canadian Welfare State 2011," MPRA Paper 31109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEthnic diversity and immigration;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2009-01-03 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2009-01-03 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp3e:2008319e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .