Changes in Foreign Control Under Different Regulatory Climates: Multinationals in Canada
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baldwin, John R. & Gellatly, Guy, 2007. "Global Links: Multinationals in Canada: An Overview of Research at Statistics Canada," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2007014e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness adaptation and adjustment; Business ownership; Business performance and ownership;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2006-05-06 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2006-05-06 (Business Economics)
- NEP-REG-2006-05-06 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp2e:2006013e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .