Estimating consumption and changes in stock applying micro expenditure data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rathmann, M., 2007. "Do support systems for RES-E reduce EU-ETS-driven electricity prices?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 342-349, January.
- Abrell, Jan & Weigt, Hannes, 2008. "The Interaction of Emissions Trading and Renewable Energy Promotion," MPRA Paper 65658, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steven Sorrell, 2003. "Carbon Trading in the Policy Mix," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(3), pages 420-437.
- Christoph Böhringer & Andreas Lange, 2005.
"Mission Impossible !? On the Harmonization of National Allocation Plans under the EU Emissions Trading Directive,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 81-94, September.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Lange, Andreas, 2004. "Mission Impossible!? On the Harmonization of National Allocation Plans under the EU Emissions Trading Directive," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-15, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Morthorst, P. E., 2001. "Interactions of a tradable green certificate market with a tradable permits market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 345-353, April.
- Lori Bennear & Robert Stavins, 2007. "Second-best theory and the use of multiple policy instruments," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(1), pages 111-129, May.
- Hahn, Robert W., 1986. "Trade-offs in designing markets with multiple objectives," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Amundsen, Eirik S. & Mortensen, Jorgen Birk, 2001. "The Danish Green Certificate System: some simple analytical results," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 489-509, September.
- Christoph Böhringer & Henrike Koschel & Ulf Moslener, 2008. "Efficiency losses from overlapping regulation of EU carbon emissions," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 299-317, June.
More about this item
KeywordsStorable goods; consumption; changes in stock; stochastic Kuhn-Tucker; Double Hurdle model; multivariate distribution;
- C34 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssb:dispap:575. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (L MaasÃ¸). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbgvno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .