Systemic Risk, Contagion, and Financial Networks: A Survey
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Levan Efremidze & John Rutledge & Thomas D. Willett, 2016. "Capital Flow Surges As Bubbles: Behavioral Finance And Mckinnon’S Over-Borrowing Syndrome Extended," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 61(02), pages 1-27, June.
- Song, Jae Wook & Ko, Bonggyun & Cho, Poongjin & Chang, Woojin, 2016. "Time-varying causal network of the Korean financial system based on firm-specific risk premiums," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 458(C), pages 287-302.
- Grilli, Ruggero & Tedeschi, Gabriele & Gallegati, Mauro, 2014. "Bank interlinkages and macroeconomic stability," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 72-88.
- Yuanying Guan & Micah Pollak, 2016. "Contagion In Heterogeneous Financial Networks," Advances in Complex Systems (ACS), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(01n02), pages 1-25, February.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Alessandro De Sanctis & Fabio Vanni, 2016. "Non-performing loans, systemic risk and resilience in financial networks," LEM Papers Series 2016/08, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Riedler, Jesper & Brueckbauer, Frank, 2017. "Evaluating regulation within an artificial financial system: A framework and its application to the liquidity coverage ratio regulation," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-022, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Han, Yingying & Gong, Pu & Zhou, Xiang, 2016. "Correlations and risk contagion between mixed assets and mixed-asset portfolio VaR measurements in a dynamic view: An application based on time varying copula models," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 444(C), pages 940-953.
- Betz, Frank & Hautsch, Nikolaus & Peltonen, Tuomas A. & Schienle, Melanie, 2016.
"Systemic risk spillovers in the European banking and sovereign network,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 206-224.
- Betz, Frank & Hautsch, Nikolaus & Peltonen, Tuomas A. & Schienle, Melanie, 2014. "Systemic risk spillovers in the European banking and sovereign network," CFS Working Paper Series 467, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Betz, Frank & Hautsch, Nikolaus & Peltonen, Tuomas A. & Schienle, Melanie, 2016. "Systemic risk spillovers in the European banking and sovereign network," Working Paper Series in Economics 79, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- repec:spr:jeicoo:v:13:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11403-016-0182-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:finsta:v:33:y:2017:i:c:p:346-365 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:493:y:2018:i:c:p:203-209 is not listed on IDEAS
- Temizsoy, Asena & Iori, Giulia & Montes-Rojas, Gabriel, 2017.
"Network centrality and funding rates in the e-MID interbank market,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 346-365.
- Temizsoy, A. & Iori, G. & Montes-Rojas, G., 2016. "Network Centrality and Funding Rates in the e-MID Interbank Market," Working Papers 16/08, Department of Economics, City University London.
More about this item
KeywordsSystemic Risk; Contagion; Complex Networks; Resilience; Connectivity; Robust-yet-Fragile Networks; Financial and Economic Crisis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssa:lemwps:2013/08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/labssit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.