Asie : la performance toujours au rendez-vous
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Catherine Mathieu & Henri Sterdyniak, 2011. "Finances publiques, sorties de crise..," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 17-60.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2000:i:58:p:08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gérard Cornilleau & Thierry Debrand, 2011.
"Crise et déficit de l'assurance maladie. Faut-il changer de paradigme ?,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 315-332.
- Gerard Cornilleau & Thierry Debrand, 2011. "Crise et déficit de l’assurance maladie : faut-il changer de paradigme ?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5l6uh8ogmqi, Sciences Po.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9221 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12010 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michel Mougeot, 2000. "La tarification hospitalière : de l'enveloppe globale à la concurrence par comparaison," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 58, pages 195-213.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9219 is not listed on IDEAS
- Catherine Mathieu & Henri Sterdyniak, 2011. "Finances publiques, sorties de crise…," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5l6uh8ogmqi, Sciences Po.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/7o52iohb7k6srk09n2lgl8ggo. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Spire @ Sciences Po Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecspofr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.