Royaume-Uni : reprise fragile
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Giovannini, A. & Spaventa, L., 1990.
"Fiscal Rules in the Europen Monetary Union: A No-Entry Clause,"
8, Roma "la Sapienza" - Scienze Economiche.
- Giovannini, Alberto & Spaventa, Luigi, 1991. "Fiscal Rules in the European Monetary Union: A No-Entry Clause," CEPR Discussion Papers 516, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel Gros & Niels Thygesen, 1988. "Le SME : performances et perspectives," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 24(1), pages 55-80.
- Helmut Schlesinger, 1991. "The road to European Economic and Monetary Union," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 26(4), pages 151-158, July.
- Bofinger, Peter, 1991. "The Political Economy of the Hard-ECU Proposal," CEPR Discussion Papers 512, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel Gros & Niels Thygesen, 1990. "Vers l'union monétaire européenne : pourquoi et comment ?," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 33(1), pages 131-153.
- Catherine Mathieu & Jacques Le Cacheux & Henri Sterdyniak, 1989. "Un chèque en blanc pour l'Europe monétaire," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1845, Sciences Po.
- Tanzi, Vito, 1988. "International Coordination of Fiscal Policies," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(02), pages 111-124, April.
- Catherine Mathieu & Henri Sterdyniak, 1989. "Vers une monnaie commune en Europe ?," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 26(1), pages 95-126.
- Charles Wyplosz & Jean Pisani- Ferry, 1990. "Les implications budgétaires de l'union monétaire," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 33(1), pages 155-173.
- Jean-Marcel Jeanneney, 1989. "Pour une monnaie européenne," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 26(1), pages 127-134.
- Allen B. Frankel & John D. Montgomery, 1991. "Financial Structure: An International Persepective," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 22(1), pages 257-310.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/6ggbvnr6munghes9oasc3ekcp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Spire @ Sciences Po Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecspofr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.