The measurement of economic performance and social progress revisited: Reflections and Overview
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Joseph Stiglitz & Amartya K. Sen & Jean-Paul Fitoussi, 2009. "The measurement of economic performance and social progress revisited: Reflections and Overview," Working Papers hal-01069384, HAL.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- GDP as a Faulty Measure of Economic Development: The Weapons Industry
by firstname.lastname@example.org (David Zetland) in Aguanomics on 2015-11-17 19:01:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Komarov, Vladimir & Kotsyubinskiy, Vladimir, 2016. "The Implementation of the Concept of Sustainable Development in Russia," Working Papers 1034, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Hoff, Karla & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2016.
"Striving for balance in economics: Towards a theory of the social determination of behavior,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 126(PB), pages 25-57.
- Karla Hoff & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2015. "Striving for Balance in Economics: Towards a Theory of the Social Determination of Behavior," NBER Working Papers 21823, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoff,Karla & Stiglitz,Joseph E., 2016. "Striving for balance in economics : towards a theory of the social determination of behavior," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7537, The World Bank.
- repec:bec:imsber:v:9:y:2017:i:3:p:217-239 is not listed on IDEAS
- Djankov, Simeon & Nikolova, Elena & Zilinsky, Jan, 2016. "The happiness gap in Eastern Europe," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 108-124.
- Pollesch, N.L. & Dale, V.H., 2016. "Normalization in sustainability assessment: Methods and implications," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 195-208.
- James Calvin, 2012. "Community recovery, a new value proposition for community investment," Community Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(5), pages 645-655, December.
- Nikolova, Milena & Graham, Carol, 2015.
"In transit: The well-being of migrants from transition and post-transition countries,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 164-186.
- Nikolova, Milena & Graham, Carol Lee, 2014. "In Transit: The Well-Being of Migrants from Transition and Post-Transition Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 8520, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hartmann, Dominik & Guevara, Miguel R. & Jara-Figueroa, Cristian & Aristarán, Manuel & Hidalgo, César A., 2017.
"Linking Economic Complexity, Institutions, and Income Inequality,"
Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 75-93.
- D. Hartmann & M. R. Guevara & C. Jara-Figueroa & M. Aristaran & C. A. Hidalgo, 2015. "Linking Economic Complexity, Institutions and Income Inequality," Papers 1505.07907, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2017.
- Rogelio Madrueño-Aguilar, 2017. "Global Income Distribution and the Middle-Income Strata: Implications for the World Development Taxonomy Debate," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 29(1), pages 1-18, January.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:435-450 is not listed on IDEAS
- María A. Prats & Beatriz Sandoval, 2016.
"Stock market and economic growth in Eastern Europ,"
16-09, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Prats Albentosa, María Asuncíon & Sandoval, Beatriz, 2016. "Stock market and economic growth in Eastern Europe," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-35, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:ssi:jouesi:v:4:y:2017:i:4:p:489-501 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:rjouxx:v:11:y:2018:i:1:p:24-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:nsr:escoed:escoe-dp-2018-05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nikolova, Milena, 2016.
"Minding the happiness gap: Political institutions and perceived quality of life in transition,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 45(S), pages 129-148.
- Nikolova, Milena, 2015. "Minding the Happiness Gap: Political Institutions and Perceived Quality of Life in Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 9484, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Binder, Martin & Blankenberg, Ann-Kathrin, 2016. "Environmental concerns, volunteering and subjective well-being: Antecedents and outcomes of environmental activism in Germany," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 1-16.
- Manfredi, Marisol, 2017. "Otras formas de medir el bienestar: una propuesta para el tercer milenio," Nülan. Deposited Documents 2833, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Pearson, Leonie J. & Kashima, Yoshihisa & Pearson, Craig J., 2012. "Clarifying protected and utilitarian values of critical capital," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 206-210.
- Olivier Malay, 2017. "Beyond GDP indicators: A tension between powerful stakeholders and transformative potential?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2017018, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Jean-Pierre Cling & Mireille Razafindrakoto & François Roubaud, 2018. "SDG 16 on Governance and its measurement: Africa in the Lead," Working Papers DT/2018/02, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- repec:zbw:zewexp:170569 is not listed on IDEAS
- Svetlana Biloocaia, 2016. "The Main Aspects of Implementing the Accumulation Function by the Financial Markets of European Countries," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 320-326.
- Marco Musella & Giancarlo Ragozini, 2014. "Human development challenges in the euro-Mediterranean area," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 68(2), pages 21-33, April-Jun.
- Nikolaev, Boris, 2016. "Does Higher Education Increase Hedonic and Eudaimonic Happiness?," MPRA Paper 78438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fausto Pacicco & Massimiliano Serati, 2017. "A proposal for a micro-territorial well-being index: the WIT," LIUC Papers in Economics 307, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/5l6uh8ogmqildh09h4687h53k. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Spire @ Sciences Po Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecspofr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .