The very great recession: Economic outlook updated for the major developed countries in 2012
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Xavier Timbeau, 2012. "The very great recession: Economic outlook updated for the major developed countries in 2012," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4f6rl0duo69, Sciences Po.
References listed on IDEAS
- de Perthuis, Christian & Trotignon, Raphael, 2014.
"Governance of CO2 markets: Lessons from the EU ETS,"
Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 100-106.
- Christian de Perthuis & Raphael Trotignon, 2013. "Governance of CO2 markets: lessons from the EU ETS," Working Papers 1307, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Christian De Perthuis & Raphaël Trotignon, 2013. "Governance of CO2 markets: lessons from the EU ETS," Post-Print hal-01504635, HAL.
- Christian De Perthuis & Raphaël Trotignon, 2014. "Governance of CO2 markets: Lessons from the EU ETS," Post-Print hal-01504611, HAL.
- Jon Birger Skjærseth & Jørgen Wettestad, 2009. "The Origin, Evolution and Consequences of the EU Emissions Trading System," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 9(2), pages 101-122, May.
- Laing, Timothy & Sato, Misato & Grubb, Michael & Comberti, Claudia, 2014. "The effects and side-effects of the EU emissions trading scheme," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 56790, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Johanna Arlinghaus, 2015. "Impacts of Carbon Prices on Indicators of Competitiveness: A Review of Empirical Findings," OECD Environment Working Papers 87, OECD Publishing.
- Ellerman,A. Denny & Convery,Frank J. & de Perthuis,Christian ,AnaÃ¯s, 2010. "Pricing Carbon," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521196475, May.
- Richstein, Jörn C. & Chappin, Émile J.L. & de Vries, Laurens J., 2015. "The market (in-)stability reserve for EU carbon emission trading: Why it might fail and how to improve it," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 1-18.
- Koch, Nicolas & Fuss, Sabine & Grosjean, Godefroy & Edenhofer, Ottmar, 2014. "Causes of the EU ETS price drop: Recession, CDM, renewable policies or a bit of everything?—New evidence," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 676-685.
- R. H. Coase, 2013. "The Problem of Social Cost," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(4), pages 837-877.
- Barry Anderson & Corrado Di Maria, 2011.
"Abatement and Allocation in the Pilot Phase of the EU ETS,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 48(1), pages 83-103, January.
- Corrado Di Maria & Barry Anderson & Frank Convery, 2009. "Abatement and Allocation in the Pilot Phase of the EU ETS," Working Papers 2009.110, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13539 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fritz W. Scharpf, 2006. "The Joint-Decision Trap Revisited," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44, pages 845-864, November.
- Dominique Guegan & Marius-Cristian Frunza & Fabrice Thiebaut, 2011. "Missing trader fraud on the emissions market," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00646205, HAL.
- World Bank & Ecofys & Vivid Economics, "undated". "State and Trends of Carbon Pricing 2016," World Bank Other Operational Studies 25160, The World Bank.
- Lawrence H. Goulder, 2013. "Markets for Pollution Allowances: What Are the (New) Lessons?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 27(1), pages 87-102, Winter.
- Bel, Germà & Joseph, Stephan, 2015. "Emission abatement: Untangling the impacts of the EU ETS and the economic crisis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 531-539.
- David Coady & Ian W.H. Parry & Louis Sears & Baoping Shang, 2015. "How Large Are Global Energy Subsidies?," IMF Working Papers 15/105, International Monetary Fund.
- Clò, Stefano & Battles, Susan & Zoppoli, Pietro, 2013. "Policy options to improve the effectiveness of the EU emissions trading system: A multi-criteria analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 477-490.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00646205 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fell, Harrison, 2016. "Comparing policies to confront permit over-allocation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 53-68.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10174 is not listed on IDEAS
- Perino, Grischa & Willner, Maximilian, 2016. "Procrastinating reform: The impact of the market stability reserve on the EU ETS," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 37-52.
- Florens Flues & Alastair Thomas, 2015. "The distributional effects of energy taxes," OECD Taxation Working Papers 23, OECD Publishing.
- Venmans, Frank, 2012. "A literature-based multi-criteria evaluation of the EU ETS," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 5493-5510.
More about this item
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/53r60a8s3kup1vc9l5646ac2m. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Spire @ Sciences Po Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecspofr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .