Croissance mondiale : essai transformé, perspectives 2005-2006
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yevgeny Kuznetsov, 2006. "Diaspora Networks and the International Migration of Skills : How Countries Can Draw on their Talent Abroad," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7008, March.
- Hans-Ulrich Derlien & B. Guy Peters, 2008. "Introduction," Chapters,in: The State at Work, Volume 2, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- R Ball, 1997. "The Role of the State in the Globalisation of Labour Markets: The Case of the Philippines," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 29(9), pages 1603-1628, September.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:70:y:1976:i:02:p:393-408_17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Loradel O. Capistrano & Maria Lourdes C. Sta. Maria, 2007. "The Impact of International Labor Migration and OFW Remittances on Poverty in the Philippines," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 200706, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- World Bank, 2008. "The Migration and Remittances Factbook 2008," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6383, March.
- R Ball, 1997. "The role of the state in the globalisation of labour markets: the case of the Philippines," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(9), pages 1603-1628, September.
- repec:idb:idbbks:440 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/1752. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Spire @ Sciences Po Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecspofr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .