The end of (economic) history
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- William Easterly, 2002. "The Elusive Quest for Growth: Economists' Adventures and Misadventures in the Tropics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262550423, January.
- Kindleberger, Charles P, 1986. "International Public Good without International Government," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(1), pages 1-13, March.
More about this item
Keywordssecular growth; human needs; capitalism; economic systems; inequalities; capitalisme; inégalités; systèmes économiques;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- P17 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Performance and Prospects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/1161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Spire @ Sciences Po Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecspofr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .