Revenue Sharing in Sports Leagues: The Effects on Talent Distribution and Competitive Balance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rockerbie, Duane & Easton, Stephen, 2017. "Risk Diversification from Revenue Sharing in a Professional Sports League: Measuring Welfare Gains," MPRA Paper 77431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:cen:wpaper:13-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rockerbie, Duane, 2007. "Free Agent Auctions and Revenue Sharing: A Simple Approach," MPRA Paper 2218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscompetitive balance; revenue sharing; sports labor markets; free agency;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J4 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2006-11-18 (Game Theory)
- NEP-SPO-2006-11-18 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spe:wpaper:0627. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaseeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .