Estimation of a Structural Model of the Determinants of the Time Spent in Physical Activity and Sport: Evidence for Spain
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Jaume García & Fernando Lera-López & María José Suárez, 2011. "Estimation of a Structural Model of the Determinants of the Time Spent on Physical Activity and Sport: Evidence for Spain," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 12(5), pages 515-537, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arne Feddersen & Wolfgang Maennig, 2005. "Trends in Competitive Balance: Is there Evidence for Growing Imbalance in Professional Sport Leagues?," Working Papers 0012005, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Wolfgang Maennig & Florian Schwarthoff, 2006.
"Stadium Architecture and regional economic development: International experience and the plans of Durban,"
200604, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Wolfgang Maennig & Florian Schwarthoff, 2008. "Stadium Architecture and Regional Economic Development: International Experience and the Plans of Durban," Working Papers 0816, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Baade, Robert A & Dye, Richard F, 1988. "An Analysis of the Economic Rationale for Public Subsidization of Sports Stadiums," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 22(2), pages 37-47, July.
- Victor Matheson, 2006.
"Mega-Events: The effect of the world’s biggest sporting events on local, regional, and national economies,"
0610, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Victor Matheson, 2006. "Mega-Events: The effect of the world’s biggest sporting events on local, regional, and national economies," Working Papers 0622, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Dennis Coates & Brad R. Humphreys, 1999. "The growth effects of sport franchises, stadia, and arenas," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 601-624.
- John Siegfried & Andrew Zimbalist, 2006. "The Economic Impact of Sports Facilities, Teams and Mega-Events," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 39(4), pages 420-427, December.
- Coates, Dennis & Humphreys, Brad R., 2006. "Proximity benefits and voting on stadium and arena subsidies," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 285-299, March.
- Arne Feddersen, 2006. "Economic Consequences of the UEFA Champions League for National Championships - The Case of Germany," Working Papers 0012006, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Charles C. Tu, 2005. "How Does a New Sports Stadium Affect Housing Values? The Case of FedEx Field," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(3).
- Can, Ayse & Megbolugbe, Isaac, 1997. "Spatial Dependence and House Price Index Construction," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1-2), pages 203-222, Jan.-Marc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Lechner & Paul Downward, 2017.
"Heterogeneous sports participation and labour market outcomes in England,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(4), pages 335-348, January.
- Downward, Paul & Lechner, Michael, 2013. "Heterogeneous sports participation and labour market outcomes in England," CEPR Discussion Papers 9701, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lechner, Michael & Downward, Paul, 2013. "Heterogeneous sports participation and labour market outcomes in England," Economics Working Paper Series 1323, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Lechner, Michael & Downward, Paul, 2013. "Heterogeneous Sports Participation and Labour Market Outcomes in England," IZA Discussion Papers 7690, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Lechner & Paul Downward, 2013. "Heterogeneous Sports Participation and Labour Market Outcomes in England," CESifo Working Paper Series 4434, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cabane Charlotte & Lechner Michael, 2015.
"Physical Activity of Adults: A Survey of Correlates, Determinants, and Effects,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 235(4-5), pages 376-402, August.
- Cabane, Charlotte & Lechner, Michael, 2014. "Physical activity of adults: A survey of correlates, determinants, and effects," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-088, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Cabane, Charlotte & Lechner, Michael, 2014. "Physical activity of adults: A survey of correlates, determinants, and effects," Economics Working Paper Series 1428, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, revised May 2015.
- repec:eee:spomar:v:20:y:2017:i:5:p:455-467 is not listed on IDEAS
- Humphreys, Brad & Maresova, Katerina & Ruseski, Jane, 2012. "Institutional Factors, Sport Policy, and Individual Sport Participation: An International Comparison," Working Papers 2012-1, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Mutter, Felix & Pawlowski, Tim, 2014. "Role models in sports – Can success in professional sports increase the demand for amateur sport participation?," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 324-336.
More about this item
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spe:cpaper:0819. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaseeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .