Structural Change and Economic Growth under External Constraint in Brazil: An Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arindrajit Dube & Richard B. Freeman, 2010.
"Complementarity of Shared Compensation and Decision-Making Systems: Evidence from the American Labor Market,"
NBER Chapters,in: Shared Capitalism at Work: Employee Ownership, Profit and Gain Sharing, and Broad-based Stock Options, pages 167-199
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arindrajit Dube & Richard Freeman, 2008. "Complementarity of Shared Compensation and Decision-Making Systems: Evidence from the American Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 14272, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Setterfield (ed.), 2010. "Handbook of Alternative Theories of Economic Growth," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12814.
- Dutt, Amitava Krishna, 1984. "Stagnation, Income Distribution and Monopoly Power," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 25-40, March.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Dormont, Brigitte, 1997.
"Profit-sharing: Does it increase productivity and employment? A theoretical model and empirical evidence on French micro data,"
Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 293-319, September.
- Cahuc, P. & Dormont, B., 1992. "Profit-Sharing: Does It Increase Productivity and Employment? A Theoretical Model and Empirical Evidence of French Micro Data," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 92.45, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
More about this item
KeywordsStructural Change; Economic Growth; External Constraint; II PND;
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spa:wpaper:2011wpecon04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pedro Garcia Duarte). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuspbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .