Assédio moral no local de trabalho: o caso do sector bancário português
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francis Teal, 2010. "Higher Education and Economic Development in Africa: a Review of Channels and Interactions," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-25, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Baskaran, Thushyanthan & Hessami, Zohal, 2010.
"Globalization and the Composition of Public Education Expenditures: A Dynamic Panel Analysis,"
25750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thushyanthan Baskaran & Zohal Hessami, 2010. "Globalization and the Composition of Public Education Expenditures: A Dynamic Panel Analysis," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-03, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Daron Acemoglu, 1999.
"Changes in Unemployment and Wage Inequality: An Alternative Theory and Some Evidence,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1259-1278, December.
- Acemoglu, Daron, 1996. "Changes in Unemployment and Wage Inequality: An Alternative Theory and Some Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 1459, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daron Acemoglu, 1998. "Changes in Unemployment and Wage Inequality: An Alternative Theory and Some Evidence," NBER Working Papers 6658, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acemoglu, D., 1996. "Changes in Unemployment and Wage Inequality: An Alternative Theory and Some Evidence," Working papers 96-15, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:9:y:2005:i:4:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eric A. Hanushek & Ludger Woessmann, 2011.
"How much do educational outcomes matter in OECD countries?,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 26(67), pages 427-491, July.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Ludger Wößmann, 2010. "How much do Educational Outcomes Matter in OECD Countries?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3238, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Woessmann, Ludger, 2010. "How Much Do Educational Outcomes Matter in OECD Countries?," IZA Discussion Papers 5401, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eric A. Hanushek & Ludger Woessmann, 2010. "How Much Do Educational Outcomes Matter in OECD Countries?," NBER Working Papers 16515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Wößmann, Ludger, 2011. "How much do educational outcomes matter in OECD countries?," Munich Reprints in Economics 20416, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1994.
"Returns to investment in education: A global update,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(9), pages 1325-1343, September.
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1993. "Returns to investment in education : a global update," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1067, The World Bank.
- Paul M. Romer, 1994. "The Origins of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 3-22, Winter.
- Luisa Rosti & Chikara Yamaguchi & Carolina Castagnetti, 2005. "Educational Performance as Signalling Device: Evidence from Italy," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 9(4), pages 1-7.
- Li Gan & Guan Gong, 2007. "Estimating Interdependence Between Health and Education in a Dynamic Model," NBER Working Papers 12830, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lopes, Margarida, 2011.
"Education, vocational training and R&D: towards new forms of labor market regulation,"
32412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Margarida Chagas Lopes, 2011. "Education, Vocational Training and R&D: Towards New Forms of Labor Market Regulation," Working Papers wp082011, Socius, Socio-Economics Research Centre at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG) of the Technical University of Lisbon.
More about this item
Keywordsassédio moral; sector bancário; legislação laboral;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-27 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:soc:wpaper:wp092011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mónica Fraga). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csutlpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.