The Protestant Ethic and Capitalism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ditz, Gerhard W, 1980. "The Protestant Ethic and the Market Economy," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(4), pages 623-657.
- Gerhard W. Ditz, 1980. "The Protestant Ethic And The Market Economy," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(4), pages 623-657, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Eberhard Feess & Helge Mueller & Sabrina G. Ruhnau, 2014. "The Impact of Religion and the Degree of Religiosity on Work Ethic: A Multilevel Analysis," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(4), pages 506-534, November.
- Modrack, Simone, 2008. "The protestant work ethic revisited: A promising concept or an outdated idea?," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment SP I 2008-101, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
More about this item
Keywordsethic; morality; values; protestantism; capitalism; Max Weber;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HME-2021-07-26 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2021-07-26 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:smo:lpaper:0031. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://rais.education/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Eduard David (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://rais.education/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.