On the Magnet Effect of Foreign Direct Investment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Manisha Chakrabarty & Anke Schmalenbach, 2002. "The Effect of Current Income on Aggregate Consumption," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 33(3), pages 297-317.
- B. Bhaskara Rao, 2005. "Testing Hall's permanent income hypothesis for a developing country: the case of Fiji," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 245-248.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bremer, Marc & Inoue, Kotaro & Kato, Hideaki Kiyoshi, 2017. "Empirical evidence of coercive tender offers in Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 71-86.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-SEA-2006-11-18 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2006-11-18 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:siu:wpaper:21-2006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (QL THor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesmusg.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .