Measuring Global Poverty Right - Mission Impossible?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- M. G. Quibria, 2006. "Measuring Global Poverty Right Mission Impossible?," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22475, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rana Hasan & M.G. Quibria & Yangseon Kim, 2003. "Poverty and Economic Freedom: Evidence from Cross-Country Data," Economics Study Area Working Papers 60, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
More about this item
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:siu:wpaper:01-2006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (QL THor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesmusg.html .