Agricultural-Forestry Linkages: Development Of Timber And Tree Crop Plantations Towards Sustainable Natural Forests
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Chatib Basri & Hal Hill, 2004. "Ideas, Interests and Oil Prices: The Political Economy of Trade Reform During Soeharto's Indonesia," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(5), pages 633-655, May.
More about this item
KeywordsIndonesia; forestry; agriculture; timber; estate crop; sustainable forestry;
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2004-02-15 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2004-02-15 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sis:wpecon:wpe078. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arya B. Gaduh). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csissid.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .