Regional Cooperation towards Multilateral Arrangements on Agriculture, Labour, and Environment in the Context of Globalisation: The Case of Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsIndonesia; multilateral trade agreements; agriculture; labour; environment; liberalisation;
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2004-02-15 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2004-02-15 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sis:wpecon:wpe065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arya B. Gaduh). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csissid.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .