Effects of Labor Market Regulation on Employment and Working Hours in a Labor Search Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Earl L. Grinols & David B. Mustard, 2001. "Management and information issues for industries with externalities: the case of casino gambling," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(1-3), pages 1-3.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Michael D. Whinston, 1986. "Free Entry and Social Inefficiency," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(1), pages 48-58, Spring.
- Seade, Jesus K, 1980. "On the Effects of Entry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(2), pages 479-489, March.
- William R. Eadington, 1999. "The Economics of Casino Gambling," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 173-192, Summer.
- Raymond D. Sauer, 2001. "The political economy of gambling regulation," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(1-3), pages 5-15.
- Thomas A. Garrett, 2004. "Casino gaming and local employment trends," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 9-22.
- Ricardo C. Gazel & Dan S. Rickman & William N. Thompson, 2001. "Casino gambling and crime: a panel study of Wisconsin counties," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(1-3), pages 65-75.
- Julie Hunsaker, 2001. "The impact of riverboat casinos on the demand for gambling at casino resorts: a theoretical and empirical investigation," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(1-3), pages 97-111.
- Gary S. Becker, 1983. "A Theory of Competition Among Pressure Groups for Political Influence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(3), pages 371-400.
More about this item
Keywordssearch and matching; labor market regulation; employment and hours worked;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sin:wpaper:11-a006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HsiaoyunLiu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sinictw.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .