Pay-as-you-go Pension Systems as Incomplete Social Contracts
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsPay-as-you-go Pension Systems; Incomplete Contracts; Social Contracts;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-1999-02-08 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-MIC-1999-02-08 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-1999-02-08 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sie:siegen:62-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Gail). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwsiede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .