Combining Bond Rating Forecasts Using Logit
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arundina, Tika & Azmi Omar, Mohd. & Kartiwi, Mira, 2015. "The predictive accuracy of Sukuk ratings; Multinomial Logistic and Neural Network inferences," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 273-292.
- Salvador, Carlos & Pastor, Jose Manuel & Fernández de Guevara, Juan, 2014.
"Impact of the subprime crisis on bank ratings: The effect of the hardening of rating policies and worsening of solvency,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 11(C), pages 13-31.
- Pastor Monsálvez José Manuel & Fernández de Guevara Radoselovics Juan & Salvador Muñoz Carlos, 2012. "Impact of the Subprime Crisis on Bank Ratings: The Effect of the Hardening of Rating Policies and Worsening of Solvency," Working Papers 2012120, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Rosemarie Bröker Bone & Eduardo P Ribeiro, 2013. "Informational content of corporate ratings in a developing country: the case of Brazilian firms," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 35-45.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Matousek, Roman & Stewart, Chris, 2012.
"Ratings assignments: Lessons from international banks,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1593-1606.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Roman Matousek & Chris Stewart, 2009. "Rating Assignments: Lessons from International Banks," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 868, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Roman Matousek & Chris Stewart, 2009. "Rating Assignments: Lessons from International Banks," CESifo Working Paper Series 2618, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rodrigues, Bruno Dore & Stevenson, Maxwell J., 2013. "Takeover prediction using forecast combinations," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 628-641.
- repec:lrk:eeaart:36_2_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shen, Chung-Hua & Huang, Yu-Li & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2012. "Asymmetric benchmarking in bank credit rating," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 171-193.
- Alexander B. Matthies, 2013. "Empirical Research on Corporate Credit-Ratings: A Literature Review," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-003, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Themistokles Lazarides & Evaggelos Drimpetas, 2016. "Defining the factors of Fitch rankings in the European banking sector," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(2), pages 315-339, August.
- Rubina Shaheen & Attiya Yasmin Javid, 2014. "Effect of Credit Rating on Firm Performance and Stock Return; Evidence form KSE Listed Firms," PIDE-Working Papers 2014:104, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Mafudi & Negina Kencono Putri, 2012. "The Impact of Corporate Governance Implementation on Public Company Bond Ratings and Yield: a Case of Indonesia," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 8(6), pages 88-98, December.
- Altman, Edward I. & Rijken, Herbert A., 2004. "How rating agencies achieve rating stability," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 2679-2714, November.
More about this item
KeywordsPROJECTIONS ; STATISTICAL ANALYSIS ; ECONOMETRIC MODELS ; INVESTMENTS;
- C40 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - General
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sfu:sfudps:dp98-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Working Paper Coordinator). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desfuca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.