Adverse Impacts of Individual Quota Systems on Conservation and Fish Harvest Productivity
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parzival Copes, 1999. "Sharing the Fishery Resources of the North Pacific for Mutual Advantage: Toward an International Management Regime," Discussion Papers dp00-08, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University, revised Feb 2000.
More about this item
KeywordsQUOTA SYSTEM; FISHERY;
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sfu:sfudps:dp97-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Working Paper Coordinator). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desfuca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .