Evidence and Debate on Economic Integration and Economic Growth
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Siegfried, John J & Fels, Rendigs, 1979. "Research on Teaching College Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 17(3), pages 923-969, September.
- Hansen, W Lee & Kelley, Allen C & Weisbrod, Burton A, 1970. "Economic Efficiency and the Distribution of Benefits from College Instruction," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(2), pages 364-369, May.
- Siegfried, John J & Kennedy, Peter E, 1995. "Does Pedagogy Vary with Class Size in Introductory Economics?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 347-351, May.
- Lopus, Jane S & Maxwell, Nan L, 1995. "Teaching Tools: Should We Teach Microeconomic Principles before Macroeconomic Principles?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 33(2), pages 336-350, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Surendra Gera & Samuel Laryea & Thitima Songsakul, 2005. "International Mobility of Skilled Labour: Analytical and Empirical Issues, and Research Priorities," International Trade 0507004, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMIC INTEGRATION; ECONOMIC GROWTH;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sfu:sfudps:dp95-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Working Paper Coordinator). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desfuca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .