Evaluating the implicit cost of CO2 abatement with renewable energy incentives in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsCO2 abatement cost; renewable energy; feed-in tariff; Pakistan;
- C54 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Quantitative Policy Modeling
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2018-11-12 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2018-11-12 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2018-11-12 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-REG-2018-11-12 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sek:iacpro:8209672. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klara Cermakova). General contact details of provider: https://iises.net/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .