Wine historical statistics: A quantitative approach to its consumption, production and trade, 1840-1938
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James Simpson, 2005. "Too Little Regulation? The British Market for Sherry, 1840-90," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(3), pages 367-382.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giulia Meloni & Jo Swinnen, 2016.
" Bugs, tariffs and colonies: the political economy of the wine trade 1860-1970,"
Working Papers LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance
556191, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Giulia Meloni & Johan Swinnen, 2016. "Bugs, Tariffs and Colonies: The Political Economy of the Wine Trade 1860–1970," LICOS Discussion Papers 38416, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Giulia Meloni & Jo Swinnen, 2016. " Bugs, tariffs and colonies: the political economy of the wine trade 1860-1970," Working Papers Department of Economics 556191, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordswine trade; wine production; wine consumption; agricultural trade; historical statistics;
- N50 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - General, International, or Comparative
- N70 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - General, International, or Comparative
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-08-09 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-08-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2014-08-09 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:seh:wpaper:1409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonio Linares). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sehiaea.html .