Does Inter-Market Competition Lead to Less Regulation?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Draus, Sarah, 2010. "Does inter-market competition lead to less regulation?," CFS Working Paper Series 2010/13, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
More about this item
Keywordscompetition in order flow; fragmentation; listing requirements; stock exchanges;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2011-11-28 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MST-2011-11-28 (Market Microstructure)
- NEP-REG-2011-11-28 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sef:csefwp:296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lia Ambrosio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cssalit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .