The Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on Education Services in Economies of the Former Soviet Union
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Chubrik & Alaksei Kazlou, 2013. "Costs and Benefits of Labour Mobility between the EU and the Eastern Partnership Partner Countries. Country report: Belarus," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0462, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic crisis; Labor market; social policy and social services; Eastern Europe; Caucasus and Central Asia; education; FSU;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-02-27 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-LAB-2012-02-27 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2012-02-27 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:ebrief:1204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandra Polak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .