Tribal Movement in Orissa: A Struggle Against Modernisation?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- S Madheswaran & Hailin Liao & Badri Narayan RathAuthor-Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, 2007. "Productivity growth of Indian manufacturing sector: panel estimation of stochastic production frontier and technical inefficiency," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 40(2), pages 35-50, January-M.
- Sangho Kim & Gwangho Han, 2001. "A Decomposition of Total Factor Productivity Growth in Korean Manufacturing Industries: A Stochastic Frontier Approach," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 269-281, November.
- Yang, Ming, 2006. "Energy efficiency policy impact in India: case study of investment in industrial energy efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3104-3114, November.
- Joyashree Roy & Jayant Sathaye & Alan Sanstad & Puran Mongia & Katja Schumacher, 1999. "Productivity Trends in India's Energy Intensive Industries," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 33-61.
- Chambers,Robert G., 1988. "Applied Production Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314275, March.
- Meeusen, Wim & van den Broeck, Julien, 1977. "Efficiency Estimation from Cobb-Douglas Production Functions with Composed Error," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 435-444, June.
- Seema Sharma, 2007. "Liberalisation and productivity growth: a case of Indian cement industry," International Journal of Productivity and Quality Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(3), pages 307-321.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sch:wpaper:215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (B B Chand). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iseccin.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.