Duopolistic competition in an electricity markets with heterogeneous cost functions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2001.
"Introduction to the special issue on agent-based computational economics,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 25(3-4), pages 281-293, March.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 2001. "Introduction to the Special Issue on Agent-Based Computational Economics," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10038, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 2001. "Introduction to the Special Issue on Agent-Based Computational Economics," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1915, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1970. "Efficient Capital Markets: A Review of Theory and Empirical Work," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 383-417, May.
- Allen, Franklin & Karjalainen, Risto, 1999. "Using genetic algorithms to find technical trading rules," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 245-271, February.
More about this item
KeywordsAgent-based simulation; power-exchange market; market power; reinforcement learning;
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecfa:412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .