Solving for the Global Nonlinear Saddlepath: Reverse Shooting vs. Approximation Methods
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Manoj Atolia & Edward F. Buffie, 2004. "Solving for the Global Nonlinear Saddlepath: Reverse Shooting vs. Approximation Methods," Working Papers wp2004_08_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alfonso Novales & Emilio Dominguez & Javier J. Perez & Jesus Ruiz, 1998. "Solving Non-linear Rational Expectations Models By Eigenvalue-Eigenvector Decompositions," QM&RBC Codes 124, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manoj Atolia, 2003. "Productivity-Enhancing Reforms, Private Capital Inflows, and Real Interest Rates in Africa," Working Papers wp2003_10_02, Department of Economics, Florida State University, revised Dec 2008.
More about this item
KeywordsReverse Shooting; Global Nonlinear Saddlepath Solution;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-19 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf5:336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .