Monetary Policy, Fiscal Policy and Automatic Stabilizers: Welfare and Macroeconomic Stability
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kollmann, Robert & Kim, Jinill & Kim, Sunghyun H., 2011.
"Solving the multi-country Real Business Cycle model using a perturbation method,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 203-206, February.
- Robert Kollmann & Jinill Kim & Sunghyun H. Kim, 2010. "Solving the multi-country real business cycle model using a perturbation method," Post-Print hal-00765826, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary Policy; Fiscal Rules; Distortionary Taxation; Welfare Effects; Nominal and Real Rigidities;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf4:170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .