Expectations and Currency Crisis - An experimental approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Maschek, 2010. "Intelligent Mutation Rate Control in an Economic Application of Genetic Algorithms," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 35(1), pages 25-49, January.
- Ke-Hung Lai & Shu-Heng Chen & Ya-Chi Huang, 2005. "Bounded Rationality and the Elasticity Puzzle: What Can We Learn from the Agent-Based Computational Consumption Capital Asset Pricing Model?," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 207, Society for Computational Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsexpectatons; currency crisis; experiments with human subjects;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf3:245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .