Existence of Strongly Rational Expectations Equilibria on Asset Markets with Asymmetric Information
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maik Heinemann, 2003. "Are Rational Expectations Equilibria with Private Information Eductively Stable?," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 267, Society for Computational Economics.
- Gabriel Desgranges & Maik Heinemann, 2008. "Strongly Rational Expectations Equilibria,Endogenous Acquisition of Information and the Grossman–Stiglitz Paradox," THEMA Working Papers 2008-25, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Gabriel Desgranges & Maik Heinemann, 2004.
"Strongly rational expectations equilibria with endogenous acquisition of information,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2004
35, Society for Computational Economics.
- Gabriel Desgranges & Maik Heinemann, 2005. "Strongly rational expectations equilibria with endogenous acquisition of information," Working Paper Series in Economics 9, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsLearning; Asymmetric Information; Rational Expectations;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf2:57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .