Simulation of Dynamic Trade Equilibrium with a 2x2x2x2 Overlapping Generations General Equilibrium Model when Savings and Population Growth Rates Differ across Countries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Bianchi & Gylfi Zoega, 1998.
"Unemployment persistence: does the size of the shock matter?,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(3), pages 283-304.
- Zoega, Gylfi, 1994. "Unemployment Persistence: Does the Size of the Shock Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1082, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Bianchi & Gylfi Zoega, 1996. "Unemployment persistence: Does the size of the shock matter?," Bank of England working papers 50, Bank of England.
- Bianchi, Marco & Zoega, Gylfi, 1995. "Unemployment Persistence : Does the Size of the Shock Matter ?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1995014, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Chong, Terence Tai-Leung, 2000.
"Estimating the differencing parameter via the partial autocorrelation function,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 365-381, August.
- Terence Tai-Leung, Chong, 1998. "Estimating the Differencing Parameter Via the Partial Autocorrelation Function," Departmental Working Papers _088, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Diebold, Francis X., 1994.
"On maximum likelihood estimation of the differencing parameter of fractionally-integrated noise with unknown mean,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 301-316, June.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Francis X. Diebold, 1990. "On maximum-likelihood estimation of the differencing parameter of fractionally integrated noise with unknown mean," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 34, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Francis X. Diebold, 1993. "On maximum-likelihood estimation of the differencing parameter of fractionally integrated noise with unknown mean," Working Papers 93-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Koop, Gary & Potter, Simon M, 1999. "Dynamic Asymmetries in U.S. Unemployment," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 17(3), pages 298-312, July.
- Sowell, Fallaw, 1992. "Maximum likelihood estimation of stationary univariate fractionally integrated time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 165-188.
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
- Diebold, Francis X. & Rudebusch, Glenn D., 1989. "Long memory and persistence in aggregate output," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 189-209, September.
- Chung, Ching-Fan & Baillie, Richard T, 1993. "Small Sample Bias in Conditional Sum-of-Squares Estimators of Fractionally Integrated ARMA Models," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 791-806.
- Tieslau, Margie A. & Schmidt, Peter & Baillie, Richard T., 1996. "A minimum distance estimator for long-memory processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 249-264.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Lai, Kon S, 1993. "A Fractional Cointegration Analysis of Purchasing Power Parity," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(1), pages 103-112, January.
- Nuno Crato & Philip Rothman, "undated". "Measuring Hysteresis in Unemployment Rates with Long Memory Models," Working Papers 9619, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsHeckscher-Ohlin model; Population growth rates; Savings rates; International trade; Overlapping-generations;
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf2:287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .