Cost of Business Cycles under Incomplete Markets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tracy R. Lewis & Richard Schmalensee, 1979. "Non-convexity and Optimal Harvesting Strategies for Renewable Resources," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 12(4), pages 677-691, November.
- Rognvaldur Hannesson, 1975. "Fishery Dynamics: A North Atlantic Cod Fishery," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 8(2), pages 151-173, May.
- Jorgensen, Steffen & Kort, Peter M., 1997.
"Optimal investment and finance in renewable resource harvesting,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 603-630.
- Jorgensen, S. & Kort, P.M., 1997. "Optimal investment and finance in renewable resource harvesting," Other publications TiSEM a89318de-bf72-4b80-bfc2-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Dawid, Herbert & Kopel, Michael, 1997. "On the Economically Optimal Exploitation of a Renewable Resource: The Case of a Convex Environment and a Convex Return Function," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 272-297, October.
- Jorgensen, Steffen & Kort, Peter M., 1993.
"Optimal dynamic investment policies under concave-convex adjustment costs,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 153-180.
- Jørgensen, S. & Kort, P.M., 1990. "Optimal dynamic investment policies under concave-convex adjustment costs," Research Memorandum FEW 421, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kort, P.M. & Jorgensen, S., 1993. "Optimal dynamic investment policies under concave-convex adjustment costs," Other publications TiSEM ae6c140b-39b8-4451-8798-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Russell Davidson & Richard Harris, 1981. "Non-Convexities in Continuous Time Investment Theory," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(2), pages 235-253.
- Wirl Franz, 1995. "The Cyclical Exploitation of Renewable Resource Stocks May Be Optimal," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 252-261, September.
- Feichtinger, Gustav & Novak, Andreas & Wirl, Franz, 1994. "Limit cycles in intertemporal adjustment models : Theory and applications," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 353-380, March.
- Liski, Matti, 2002. "Taxing average emissions to overcome the shutdown problem," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 363-384, September.
- Clark, Colin W & Clarke, Frank H & Munro, Gordon R, 1979. "The Optimal Exploitation of Renewable Resource Stocks: Problems of Irreversible Investment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 25-47, January.
- Trond Bjørndal & Jon M. Conrad & Kjell G. Salvanes, 1993. "Stock Size, Harvesting Costs, and the Potential for Extinction: The Case of Sealing," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 69(2), pages 156-167.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness cycles costs; Incomplete markets; Welfare;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf1:144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.